Friday, August 29, 2014

The Fundamentals

Yes, I've been away for a while... SEWING! If you can believe it :)

I was working furiously to finish my first official sewing pattern for a quilted messenger bag! This is a project that has gotten me really excited and I can't wait to share it with you. Well, let me rephrase that. I can wait to show it to you, since it's pretty late right now, but I will be thinking about it all night as I dream. Haha.

Here's a little sneak peek, since I can't help it:


In the meantime, why don't you check out this awesome post from Sew Mama Sew that came through my social media earlier this week? It's called the 12 Fundamental Quilting Skills, and is a collection of tutorials from various bloggers to get you started in your quilting education.

No comments:

Post a Comment